Following a policy of fairness and transparency, in compliance with the regulations in force and with particular reference to Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003 n.196 (Privacy Code), Vannozzi Interni informs you that the data you provide will be processed, always and in any case, having regard to the aforementioned legal obligations.
According to article 4, paragraph 1, letter A, of the Privacy Code for processing must be understood: “any operation or complex of operations, performed with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, registration, the organization, the conservation, the elaboration, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, the use, the interconnection, the block, the communication, the diffusion, the cancellation and the destruction of the data “.
“Data Controller” means “the natural person, legal person, public administration and any other body, association or body to which decisions are made regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data, including the profile of the safety”.
The data controller is Vannozzi Interni, in the persons of Attilio Vannozzi and Andrea Vannozzi.
Purpose of the treatment
Vannozzi Interni with your consent, may use the data collected, processed in a lawful and correct manner, for the purposes listed below:
• provide the services presented on the sites managed by Vannozzi Interni. mainly related to obtaining commercial proposals and requesting web marketing services;
• provide those companies with which Vannozzi Interni has stipulated / stipulate commercial agreements for the information necessary for the provision of the services requested by you;
• carry out checks on the level of satisfaction of the service offered by Vannozzi Interni and by those companies with which Vannozzi Interni has stipulated / stipulated commercial agreements;
• propose any new offers for the extension of the service offered by Vannozzi Interni and by those companies with which Vannozzi Interni has stipulated / stipulated commercial contracts and more generally for customer loyalty activities;
• commercial communication, the offer of products or services, the sending of advertising material, the carrying out of market research by Vannozzi Interni or other companies belonging to the same group, through letters, telephone, e-mail, etc. ;
• commercial communication, the offer of products or services, the sending of advertising material, the carrying out of market research by third-party companies – to whom the data may be transferred – through letters, telephone, e-mail, etc .;
• perform legal obligations in general.
Vannozzi Interni will not proceed with the collection or processing of sensitive data (such as data on health status, political ideas, registration with political parties and trade unions).
We inform you that you are free to give your consent to the processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes. However, it is our duty to inform you that your refusal to such consent will make it impossible to provide the service requested by Vannozzi Interni, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 7, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code in the event of your opposition “to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication”.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
The data you provide may be disclosed pursuant to the purposes described above to:
• companies that perform web marketing services with which Vannozzi Interni has stipulated / stipulated commercial agreements for the execution of the provisions you have received, or, for the provision of the services requested by you;
• promotion and commercial sale of the services offered by the same company Vannozzi Interni in the field of web marketing and market research;
• companies that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications to customers;
• companies that perform archival documentation services relating to relationships with customers;
• survey company about: quality of services provided, customer satisfaction, offer of new products etc;
• a company with which Vannozzi Interni has stipulated / stipulated agreements for the commercial offer of goods or services by said companies or third parties.
Data processing methods
Vannozzi Interni ensures the use of appropriate tools to ensure the absolute security and confidentiality of personal data provided by you. Data processing may be carried out using manual, computerized or telematic tools for storing, managing and transmitting the data. The site is protected by a firewall that blocks access to possible malicious and external attacks; furthermore, internal controls of the navigation software prevent access to the site that do not comply with its operating specifications.
To measure the effectiveness and adequacy of the service offered, Vannozzi Interni collects information from the web browser used by its users (IP address, operating systems) and uses a technological solution (“cookies”) that can understand how it is navigated. Each user can disable the use of “cookies” at any time directly on the settings of their browser. Vannozzi Interni reports that, in the case of deactivation of cookies, the user will not be able to browse all the pages of the owned sites.
Data transfer abroad
Always respecting the purposes and methods indicated, the data you provide may be transferred outside the national territory, in particular – but not only – to countries belonging to the European Union.
Rights of the interested party
Vannozzi Interni, in full compliance with the provisions of Article 7 and 8 of the Privacy Code, informs you that you are entitled:
• to know the existence of personal data concerning you, which must be made available to you in an intelligible form;
• to know the origin of data concerning you;
• to know the purposes and methods of treatment;
• to know the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
• to know the details of the data controller and data processors;
• to know the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated;
• updating, rectification or integration of personal data concerning you;
• the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data concerning you, the processing of which had not been properly authorized;
• to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to object to the processing of data provided for the purpose of sending advertising material or for the purposes of commercial information.
To exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code as summarized below, the customer may contact Vannozzi Interni in accordance with the procedures set out in Article 9 of the same code, preferably by registered letter A / R, addressed as follows:
Strada Statale 471, km 12, Monteleone di Spoleto,
06045, Perugia (PG), Italy.
You hereby release Vannozzi Interni from any and all forms of liability in relation to the acceptance or non-acceptance of the commercial proposals that may be the subject of the response that Vannozzi Interni will send to you following the sending of your request form.